Commercial Property Agents Synonymous with Success
The Sentinel ethos is comprised of distinctive, key principles that differentiate our team:
- Innovative and forward-thinking business solutions and service offerings
- An uncompromising commitment to stellar customer service
- Unwavering integrity and ethics throughout our varied enterprises
- A consistent, all-encompassing striving for sheer excellence
- We are fully compliant under the Financial Intelligence Centre Act https://www.fic.gov.za/. Our expert, in-house compliance officer ensures that we adhere to the compliance requirements of the Act.
- We are members of the Cape Chamber of Commerce: http://capechamber.co.za/. The Cape Chamber of Commerce is the oldest member-based organisation on the African continent. It has remained contemporary and relevant, offering a broad range of business services, including information, training, networking, trade facilitation and robust advocacy on behalf of its members.
- We are members of the Estate Agency Affairs Board: https://www.eaab.org.za . All team members hold valid EAAB Fidelity Fund Certificates.
Lonique Andrews | Head of Operations
Lonique holds a BCom LLB and started her career in civil litigation. After years practising as an attorney she worked in the insurance industry, where she gained a wealth of experience in the claims department of one of the top rated legal insurance providers. Since joining Sentinel she has been involved in a number of transactions and is an active member in the business sales and valuations team. She further heads up the operations and provides legal support to the organisation. In her free time she is a keen runner and member of Toastmasters.
Phillip Rutherford | Senior Business Broker
Johan Taljaard | Senior Business Broker
Steven Kay | Business Analyst
Steven is a BCom graduate and has extensive experience in marketing and sales, particularly in the wine and liquor industry. He is skilled in business analysis, valuation and sales. He is a key player in the business sales team and provides valuable insight in the valuation process. He has been involved in the valuation of numerous businesses and properties both large and small, including wine farms, clothing stores, beauty salons and professional services. Steven enjoys adventure motorcycling and outdoor pursuits in his free time.
Joubert Jonck | Accountant
Joubert is a highly experienced Chartered Accountant with a career spanning in excess of 27 years. He has a broad range of skills and experience across multiple industries, including property development, wine farming, FMCG, agriculture, education and hospitality. In addition to having served as a director as a director at a leading accounting group, he has served as a Financial Director in the film industry. He is a massive Formula 1 fan and keen marathon runner having participated in the Two Oceans Marathon.
Chris Veldsman | Valuer
Chris is a Property Valuer by trade. He has assisted various banking and financial institutions, and private clients, in property valuations across the board over the past 23 years. His opinion is highly respected in the industry and he is an asset to our team, where he heads up the Valuations Division.