Protecting and respecting your confidentiality could not be a higher priority for us
One of the most critical aspects of successful business is knowing who to trust. This is especially true given the stakes that are involved with a business for sale. Protecting and respecting your confidentiality could not be a higher priority for us. Managing the process relevant to a commercial business for sale is not something one does every day. It can be both time consuming and stressful.
At Sentinel Commercial Services, we have experienced business sales and acquisition specialists who can provide you with a complete solution, from the initial preparation of the transaction to the facilitation of the purchase payment. Our service to you commences with gaining a thorough understanding of your business as well as your personal objectives.
We assist you with:
• preparing the business for sale
• undertaking a valuation of the business for sale
• preparing a comprehensive Information Memorandum
• approaching potential buyers in a discreet and selective manner
• identifying the optimal deal structure
• negotiating a 'fair' price
• preparing the Sale Agreement and supporting documentation
• managing the due diligence process, and finally,
• facilitating the handover and funds transfer
Additionally, our professional and established brokers have the networks and experience to put you in touch with the right finance providers.
Here are just some of the many questions that you may need to grapple with, and around which we are able to provide you with expert advice and strategies:
• Are you selling the Company or is the Company selling the Business? How will it affect capital gains tax and associated risk?
• How do you get in touch with potential buyers without alerting your customers, competitors or staff?
• Does the sale need to be advertised? If so, where and when should it be advertised and who funds this advertising cost?
• When should you inform your employees and what are your legal obligations?
We offer comprehensive support relevant to all aspects of business acquisitions and disposals, mergers (Sentinel Commercial Services helps its clients to identify partners where synergies are present, resulting in a mutually rewarding transaction), and the provision of insightful business valuation opinions.
All negotiations and transactions with potential buyers around businesses for sale are governed by confidentiality agreements to protect the interests of all parties. Protecting and respecting our clients' confidentiality could not be a higher priority for us. Our selling methodology is comprised of the following stages:
• Assessment – including business analysis, valuation, business profile assessment, prospectus, sale price determination, mandate to sell
• Marketing – including discreet advertising, direct marketing, screening, confidentiality, progressive disclosure
• Sale – including site visit, offer to purchase, sale agreement, deposit, due diligence, handover, funds transfer